Under the direction of the Academic Manager and in collaboration with the AIMS Industry Initiative team, the Student Development Manager (SDM) will be a key point of contact for the students at the Centre as they prepare for their future lives and careers. The SDM will be a source of support and encouragement and provide the advice and counsel needed to guide students’ personal and professional development and career choices. The SDM will coordinate curricula and extra-curricula programmes which complement and enhance the core mathematical sciences focus of the Centre.
Do you have what we need?
• Master’s degree or higher qualification in a relevant field e.g. Human Resources, Marketing or Business
• Bilingual in English and French
• Superb relationship management skills to network and build and nurture fruitful partnerships and to effectively interact with diverse students, staff and the public
• Self-driven with the ability to work independently
• Strong communications skills with a demonstrated ability to write and present orally
• Teaching experience at university level a desired asset
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until February 28, 2023