Master’s in Mathematical Sciences Degree Application
Applications are now Open!!
The AIMS Structured Master’s Program runs over three semesters. The requisite skills phase of the AIMS course builds a standard core set of problem-solving skills: estimation, computation, approximation, modelling, data analysis and statistics. The elective review phase allows students to apply these skills in some of the most exciting areas of science.
During the final phase of the AIMS course students do a research project and write a scientific report under the supervision of an expert researcher on a topic of their choice. Research initiated in these projects often develops into further postgraduate research work after AIMS.
- Renowned lecturers from Africa and worldwide, supported by a team of resident tutors.
- Students and lecturers live on campus to encourage a 24-hour learning environment.
- Group work and highly interactive learning setting.
- Emphasis on programming and Data Science with 24/7 access to computer labs and high-speed internet.
- A diverse student body from across Africa.
- Candidates are highly employable and quickly join higher learning institutions upon graduation
Visit the link to apply for the AIMS Master’s Program.
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a 4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a significant mathematics component.
- Candidate records must demonstrate strong mathematics, leadership and community service skills.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Open to all African Countries
Application deadline: 31 March 2023
Full or partial scholarships will be awarded to all accepted students. Applicants who are selected may apply for bursaries covering tuition and accommodation costs. AIMS strongly encourages those selected to secure support for their airfare from their families, governments or charitable institutions.
Applications are now open!!