The Communications Officer, AIMS Senegal will support the Communications Department at AIMS to implement a robust centre-focused communications strategy, which will help bolster the organization’s brand, image and reputation through consistent messaging and innovative communication methodologies leveraging new media platforms, campaigns and events to promote the strategic framework with a theme of inclusive access. He will lead the organization of online and in-person events at the centre level, provide program support services to members of the AIMS Community and generate content that forms the basis of organization’s communications.
Do you have what we need?
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Media Management or related disciplines;
• At least 2 years of progressive professional experience in managing communications for a program, project or organization;
• Proven success designing and executing communications strategies and campaigns;
• Experience building an organization’s reputation for thought leadership;
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet-based applications (Google Suite, SharePoint, LinkedIn etc.);
• Experience with events management and planning online events with global participants;
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until February 28, 2023