As the ideal candidate, you will be in charge of verifying, checking supporting documentation and ensuring they are in order for payment to be effected, entering of expenses in the accounting system, doing reconciliation of staff advances, supporting with the selection of source documentations during the audits and perform any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor.
This is a 7 months’ internship opportunity based at AIMS Rwanda Centre in Kigali.
Do you have what we need?
• A university degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field.
• Minimum one year of relevant work experience;
• Knowledge in SAGE accounting and MS Excel; self-sufficient with MS Word;
• Hands-on experience with regulatory requirements, with particular knowledge of non-profit nuances;
• Self-directed with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines;
• Bilingual (English/French) with the ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing in both official languages;
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until November 6, 2022.