Do you have what we need?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Public Relations/Marketing/ Journalism or other related field;
• 3+ years of experience in communications or related field;
• Excellent and proven writing and editing skills;
• Experience planning, managing and executing successful communications campaigns;
• Prior experience writing content on behalf of a large organisation and/or its executives, preferably in the non-profit sector;
• Understanding of social media dynamics & use for impact communication;
• Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment;
• Bi-lingual (English/Kinyarwanda). Must be able to speak and write Kinyarwanda;
• Powerful communicator;
• Effective team player: Meet deadlines, put out fires, multitask. Work fast and work well with others. Experience handling highly confidential information in a professional manner;
• Issues engagement: Stay engaged in global news, trends and emerging issues;
• Self-sufficient proficiency with MS Office and Internet applications.
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until November 6, 2022.