Essential Minimum Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Be highly qualified and proficient in spoken and written English, with an advanced university degree from a recognised institution in English, gender studies, agriculture, environmental studies or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar position or carrying out similar functions. At a minimum, the candidate should have experience leading the development, writing, and drafting/editing of technical reports or proceedings.
- Have a good understanding of key concepts in gender equality and inclusion and agriculture in the African context.
- Demonstrate the ability to use a neat, concise and clear style in writing and communication.
- Have experience in discourse analysis methods and using innovative approaches such as graphics, charts etc, to summarize key content.
- Previous experience at a virtual conference or workshop is an asset.
For more details, please read the attached document.