On 20 April 2017, Prof. Aissa Wade, AIMS Senegal President, and Mr Adboulaye Mbaye, Neurotech, CEO, signed a partnership agreement between AIMS and Neurotech.
NEUROTECH and AIMS Senegal wish to jointly promote the training and professional integration of AIMS Senegal students, particularly in the fields of technology, information and communication.
Both parties adhered to the partnership agreement and must take a a certain number of commitments including:
- To encourage the interventions of NEUROTECH representatives in the programs and activities of AIMS Senegal.
- To meet NEUROTECH’s specific needs by encouraging AIMS students to apply for internship at NEUROTECH
- For Neurotech to advocate within its network the AIMS Senegal Training and areas of expertise.
- To encourage, in accordance with the possibilities, the reception of trainees during the training periods in the company and with respect for diversity and equality of opportunity.
- To fight in accordance with AIMS Senegal against discrimination of access to traineeships and hiring based on gender, age, disability or religious convictions.