The Program Officer Intern will give support to the AIMS Industry Initiative and NEF department to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of its various programs and activities. The intern will be expected to support departmental programs and activities including communication, reporting and administrative duties.
Do you have what we need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Public Relations / Marketing / Journalism / Arts / Social Sciences or other related field.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and a strong commitment to learning.
- Fluency in English (reading and writing) is required, Knowledge of Kinyarwanda/French is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), online applications (Google Apps, SharePoint, Skype, Teams and Zoom) and social media.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and achieve results on required deadlines.
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until February 28, 2023.