In this role and reporting to the Director of Operations, you will supervise the use of the cars and the proper filling of the vehicle logbook; ensure the Centre fleet based vehicles on site are fit for purpose and operational on a daily basis. You will support the Logistics Officer in the cost efficient operation of inventory items to support Centre and management needs, liaise with suppliers to ensure proper documentation and reception of items purchased. You will purchase, distribute and maintain office supplies and stationary in all departments and submit a monthly inventory management report the Director of Operations.
As the ideal candidate, you will undertake postal services duties as required to support the service provision, ensure the service provision on site is fit for purpose and operational on a daily basis and effective liaison with Technicians to address all facilities related issues. You will also make all logistical arrangements for meetings and events.
Do you have what we need?
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in facilities management, building management, construction, surveying, business studies, engineering, property management or similar;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to remain calm in crisis moments;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to build and manage a variety of internal and external relationships;
- Ability to perform analyses, create timelines and task lists to meet deadlines, paying close attention to details;
- Knowledge of energy or building management systems and/or work order systems
- Functionally Bilingual (English-French);
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Internet applications (Skype, Google Apps, etc.)
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until December 31, 2022.