The Academic Manager will spearhead the management of all academic aspects of the QLA that include conducting trainings, research and public engagement in data science, quantum information and smart systems. Serving a cohort of students from across Africa, under the direction of the Director – QLA, he/she will manage and contribute to an innovative and world-class academic programme at the master’s and PhD levels.
Do you have what we need?
• A Doctorate in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Physics or related) or Data Science;
• 5+ years’ experience managing academic professionals in an international setting, with particular expertise with African academia;
• An active research profile in the mathematical sciences;
• Experience managing academic professionals in an international setting, with particular expertise with African academia;
• Excellent relationship management skills to lead, manage and mentor a diverse team of academic professionals;
• A genuine passion to heighten the development of mathematical sciences in Africa.
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until March 20, 2023.