Do you have what we need?
• Minimum of a secondary school education certificate is required, a Bachelor’s degree is an asset;
• At least five (5) years’ work experience as a driver and in logistics in Rwanda;
• Possess a valid driver’s license (Category B and D), with no major accidents in the past 5 years;
• Demonstrate knowledge of defensive driving, preferably with certification in the same;
• Experience or basic training in logistics management a desired advantage;
• Experience working in an NGO is an added advantage;
• Disciplined, punctual and patient to meet and/or exceed office transport needs;
• Full knowledge of Kigali City and of Rwanda in general;
• Ability and write and read English and Kinyarwanda. Knowledge of French and added
• Ability to transport passengers and or office materials during regular working hours during weekdays and weekends.
Are you ready to be a part of the transformation?
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until May 3, 2022.